Wednesday 6 November 2013

My First Blog Post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This is my first post on this blog. Yay! :)

My major interests in theatre are: Stage work, screen work, costume design, and musicals.


I like doing stage work because it allows me to perform live in front of an audience. It is also fun because of all the rehearsal that leads up to it. I think that rehearsing for months is sometimes more fun then doing the  real show (But mostly the show is SO FUN!)


I LOVE screen work because it is really fun to be in front of the camera and then to see yourself on the screen. I also love it because it is cool to work with other people who share my love of drama.


Costume design is cool because it means you really get to get into character. It is also nice when you get to create your vey own design that you think suits the character.


I really have saved the best to last now. MUSICALS!!!!  I absolutely adore musicals. It is my favourite form of drama. This is because, in them, I get to act, dance and sing! All of my three favourite things in one. It is the same as stage work but so much better! I have been in at least two musicals which is why I LOVE  it so much! Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kheilahv/boards/

Thanks for reading this! BYE xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment