Tuesday 19 November 2013

Three Masks That I Think I Wear!

This post is about the three masks that I have designed! I'm so excited! OK, so here they are...

This mask is when I am around my close friends. I have chosen to make this design see through because, when I am with my friends, they know me so well that I don't have to pretend a lot but still a little bit. I made this design very creative because I like to be creative and I am always myself around friends. The ribbons are multi-coulored because it looks pretty and it stands out. The stick is just to hold it up





This mask is when I am in drama class. I chose to have this mask only cover one eye as, in drama, I am more confident to try new things and I come out of my shell a little. I have also made this one creative because it is very similar to when I am around my friends. The ribbons on the side all match the colours on the mask so that it still looks smart as I am in a class. The stick, however, is different because it is green. I didn't want to make it all the same. 




This mask is for when I am out with teachers. I am sometimes out with teachers because my dad works at my school as a Computer Technology teacher. It has red ribbons on the sides so that I can use them to tie the mask to my head. My mask is mainly one colour because around teachers, I need to be sophisticated and polite. It has some design on the top and in the bottom right corner so that I at least have some creativity on it!


I hope that you like my masks!
Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment