Sunday 12 January 2014

Stereotypical clique Masks

Hello! On my last post I talked about three stereotypical people in secondary schools;  the girl everyone loves, wanna-be popular and the teachers pet. I have also designed masks for them.


Teachers Pet
Ok, this one is pretty simple because a teachers pet wants to look smart for their teacher. The colours are basic and the design is simple. This is the mask I think a teachers pet would wear. Tut-always pleasing the teacher!



Wanna-be popular
This one is full of colour and designs. This is because, People who try to be popular, end up looking awkward and stand out. This mask STANDS OUT. It has small motifs on the sides and ribbons on the ends! I think the mask is quite cute




Girl everyone Loves
This mask is so pretty! It is butterfly based. It has a really cute flower in the corner and swirls. It also has cool pink eyeliner around the eyes. I like the dark pink outline around the edge which I really like.




No comments:

Post a Comment